Unrest Multilingual (Unlimited Community Screening License)
Purchasing this license allows you to show Unrest multiple times at a public or private community event. You may host your event at any time in the future.
- Unrest documentary film
- Format: DVD or Blu-ray; products are NTSC, Region 0 (playable in all regions)
- Total run time: 97 min.
- Sound: Stereo or 5.1 surround sound
- Languages: English, Danish
- Audio description: English
- Closed captions: English
- Subtitles: Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazilian), Portuguese (European), Romanian, Russian, Spanish (Latin American), Spanish (Spain), Swedish, Turkish
- Additional details: Color, Widescreen
- Aspect ratio: 1.78:1
- Studios: Shella Films, Little By Little Films
Shipping & Handling:
- Orders ship within the UK and to the EU from our UK warehouse.
- Please allow 2-5 days for handling before shipping.
- All sales are final and orders may not be modified once they are placed. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- For a full list of our policies and answers to common questions, please see our store FAQ page. If additional support is required, please contact us at: email@example.com.
To officially register your event(s), please fill out this Screening Application form (this is REQUIRED for all events). All proceeds of DVD and Blu-ray sales support the Time for Unrest campaign.
If you'd like to donate to the Time for Unrest campaign, click here.
DEFINITION OF PUBLIC EXHIBITION
The public exhibition of the Film shall be defined as any display, performance, viewing, screening, or playback of the Film occurring at a place open to the public or at any space where a substantial number of persons outside of a normal circle of a family and its social acquaintances is gathered. Public exhibition does not apply to any broadcast, cable, or satellite transmission of the film, nor any exhibition of the film in which all viewers and playback equipment are not in the same room or venue. Licensor acknowledges that the Film may be exhibited before an audience to which an admission fee is being charged.