- All sales are final.
- Orders are processed pending availability and credit verification.
- Once an order is placed, cancellations or modifications cannot be applied; we are unable to make changes to the following: pricing, sizing, image or color selection, item quantities, adding or removing items, shipping addresses or billing details.
- Promotions may occasionally be offered. Please subscribe to the Unrest newsletter to be alerted to any special promotions.
- The merchandise sold on our site is intended for personal use only, not for resale. We reserve the right to cancel orders that appear to be for resale purposes.
- Branded merchandise, including t-shirts, hoodies, tote bags, posters and buttons, is currently sold only through the U.S. and Canada store. International shipping rates apply.
We accept the following payment methods:
PayPal and all major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover
There is a 15% handling fee applied to every order.
- Orders generally ship via Royal Mail within 2 - 3 business days. We ship to the UK and Europe only from this store. For other territories, please visit our U.S. and Canada store (international shipping rates apply).
- We are not responsible for any shipping delays or lost packages; customers are responsible for sending all shipping inquiries to the shipping provider.
- If you have questions regarding rewards for the Canary in a Coal Mine Kickstarter campaign, please see that FAQ page here.
- If you have questions regarding rewards for the Time for Unrest Kickstarter campaign, please see that FAQ page here.
- If you require additional assistance, please contact us at: email@example.com
- We will endeavor to respond to your inquiry within two weeks.