- All sales are final.
- Orders are processed pending availability and credit verification.
- Once an order is placed, cancellations or modifications cannot be applied.
- Promotions may occasionally be offered. Please subscribe to the Unrest newsletter to be alerted to any special promotions.
- The merchandise sold on our site is intended for personal use only, not for resale. We reserve the right to cancel orders that appear to be for resale purposes.
- Branded merchandise, including t-shirts, hoodies, tote bags, posters and buttons, is currently sold only through the U.S. and Canada store. International shipping rates apply.
- We accept the following payment methods: PayPal and all major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- Orders generally ship via Royal Mail within 2 - 3 business days within the UK, and 3 - 4 business days to the EU. This store ships only within the UK and to Europe. For other territories, please visit our U.S. and Canada store (international shipping rates apply).
- We are not responsible for any shipping delays or lost packages; customers are responsible for sending all shipping inquiries to the shipping provider.
- Our apologies, but we are unable to send updates regarding shipping status.
- If you have questions regarding rewards for the Canary in a Coal Mine Kickstarter campaign, please see that FAQ page here.
- If you have questions regarding rewards for the Time for Unrest Kickstarter campaign, please see that FAQ page here.
- If you require additional assistance, please contact us at: email@example.com
- We will endeavor to respond to your inquiry within two weeks.