Canary in a Coal Mine Kickstarter Campaign - Rewards Fulfillment FAQ
Surveys & Fulfillment
Our team sent out surveys through Kickstarter in July, 2017, with completion deadlines in August and September. If you did not receive your survey, it may have been rerouted to your spam folder. Please first check your spam folder if you are trying to locate your survey. Kickstarter only allows surveys to be sent out once, so we are unable to resend any surveys.
We are grateful for every single backer, but with 2,593 total supporters, we rely heavily on the Kickstarter database to manage all of our backers’ information. As a result, we are unable to fulfill rewards without completed surveys.
All rewards for the Canary campaign will no longer be fulfilled as of March 1, 2018.
DVDs and other rewards are scheduled to ship by December 16, 2017. Please note that shipping times will vary and rewards are not guaranteed to arrive by December 25.
- Unrest branded merchandise is intended for personal use only, not for resale.
- Merchandise currently includes t-shirts, hoodies, tote bags, posters and buttons. Due to manufacturing costs and projected quantities, we are unable to manufacture magnets or mugs at this time; if your reward included these items, we are happy to offer a button to replace the magnet, and a tote bag to replace the mug. Or you may donate the value of any reward back to our Time for Unrest social impact campaign.
- If you are interested in purchasing additional items, all branded merchandise is currently sold through the U.S. and Canada store only. International shipping rates apply.
Due to the many variations in monitors and browsers, color samples may appear different on different monitors. Computer monitors are not all calibrated equally and color reproduction on the Internet is not precise. Since it is not possible to guarantee our online colors will look the same on all computers, we do not guarantee that what you see exactly portrays the color representation.
All apparel is unisex sizing. The size chart is as follows:
- Small (S) - Chest to fit 34” - 37”
- Medium (M) - Chest to fit 38” - 41”
- Large (L) - Chest to fit 42” - 45”
- Extra Large (XL) Chest to fit 46” - 49”
Due to manufacturing constraints, we are currently unable to offer additional sizes. At this time, we do not have plans to manufacture shirts or hoodies specifically in a women’s cut.
If you received a digital copy of Unrest, access to your screener link will require periodic refreshing. This is simply a system formality required by Indee.tv, our online screener distributor exclusively for Canary Kickstarter backers. If you receive a message that your link has expired, please follow the instructions to request access and it will always be granted.
Our DVDs and Blu-rays currently offer the feature film, the trailer, English subtitles, and audio description. We plan to release DVDs and Blu-rays with other language subtitles soon; we do not yet have a projected date, but notifications will be sent out via the Unrest newsletter.
- If you are looking for our Wall of Thanks, you may locate it here. Please note that the Wall of Thanks is different from the list of names in the film’s credits. While nearly all rewards included backer’s names on our Wall of Thanks, there were specific rewards that included names in rolling credits for the film.
- Due to manufacturing constraints, we were unable to produce branded magnets or mugs. If your reward included those items, we will be shipping Unrest pins as a replacement for the magnets and Unrest tote bags as a replacement for the mug.
- We do not yet have a confirmed completion date for Jennifer Brea’s e-book or the archival PDF booklet. We will send notification emails and post updates to Kickstarter if we have any new details about these rewards.
Time for Unrest Kickstarter Campaign
If you are looking for information about rewards from the Time for Unrest campaign, please see that FAQ page here.
- If you require additional assistance, please contact us at: email@example.com
- We will endeavor to respond to your inquiry within two weeks.